A number of key activities of ESOT are supervised by the Committees. Five Committees are currently part of the Society:
- the Ambassador Committee, promoting all ESOT activities and membership;
- the Basic Science Committee, fostering scientific issues and transplantation research;
- the Education Committee, organizing all activities of the ESOT Educational Programme;
- the ETAHP Committee, reaching out to European Transplant Allied Healthcare Professionals;
- the YPT Committee, led by and dedicated to Young Professionals in Transplantation.