YPT Board - Call for Nominations 2019
Dear ESOT/YPT members,
We are pleased to announce an open call for two positions within the Board of Young Professionals in Transplantation.
We look forward to receiving applications from:
- All transplant professionals under 38 years old
- All disciplines in transplantation: physicians, surgeons, allied health professionals, transplant coordinators, scientists…
- All European Countries, as we strive to give voice to young transplant professionals from all regions in Europe.
>>> The Board promotes balance in geographical and professional representation and encourages participation by members of traditionally underrepresented groups.
The evaluation of CVs will consider the following criteria:
- participation to ESOT Courses
- attendance of international internships for more than 6 months
- awards received
- presentation of papers to national and/or international congresses
- papers published as first/second author
The best 10 candidates will be shortlisted and voted during the upcoming YPT Workshop, to be held at the ESOT2019 Congress in Copenhagen on Sunday, September 15th, 2019.
If you wish to apply, please send the following materials to Valentina Ricci at email@example.com no later than July 28, 2019:
- A CV;
- A recent picture (size: min. 200x200 px; recommended format: .png)
- A statement on your commitment to the Section and how you plan to contribute to its activities and mission. The statement shall be max. 300 words long and will serve as the candidate’s electoral message.
Please note that you need to be an ESOT Member with YPT affiliation in order to participate in the elections – either as a candidate or a voter. Make sure you are up to date with your ESOT Membership payments: members who have not paid their dues for 2019 will not have access to electronic voting.
For further information please contact Valentina Ricci at firstname.lastname@example.org.