ITN 2nd Kidney Transplantation Course, 21-23 November 2019
The 2ND KIDNEY TRANSPLANTATION COURSE will be held on November 21-23, 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey (at Hilton Hotel Kozyatağı, Istanbul).
This course is endorsed by ESOT.
• To have a command of basic terminology in kidney transplantation • To get an update about diagnosis and current management of the medical and surgical complications of kidney transplantation • To understand how to improve the short and the long-term outcomes of kidney transplant recipients • To assess kidney donors with complex medical history • To individualize treatment according to the needs of kidney transplant patients • To facilitate exchanging of best practices and to develop an international networking • To promote the implementation of knowledge and to acquire competences in order to set up and sustain an effective kidney transplant program
• Consultant and trainee transplant surgeons • Consultant and trainee nephrologists
To improve theory by learning through experience and educational technology; • Theoretical lectures • Interactive learning (Live surgery - Live broadcast - Case studies)
This training course program covers the basic and advanced aspects of kidney transplantation giving participants an opportunity to acquire comprehensive knowledge and skills. For specific topics, please see the program for the ITN 2nd Kidney Transplantation Course.
Max. 60 persons, places are limited.
Registration Fee: 750 EUR Regular, 500 EUR Emerging Countries*
Registration fee includes:
• Accommodation, up to 5 nights
• Educational materials
• Airport transfers
• Meals and refreshments, networking and gala dinner
* For more information please see the program ITN 2nd Kidney Transplantation Course
A.Furkan Mercimek (Mr) or Recep Sahir Özbek (Mr)
Turkish Transplant Foundation
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org E-Mail : email@example.com
Mobile : +90 507 882 64 04 Mobile : +90 551 595 9666
Office : +90 312 361 55 55 Office : +90 216 330 57 58