How to... 4. Register for an ESOT Meeting
Meetings, Congresses and Courses are unique occasions for learning about the latest developments in research and clinical practice, as well as meeting in person your colleagues from all over Europe and beyond.
You might want to register for an ESOT event soon to catch these educational and networking opportunities, so... let us outline a few practical steps you can follow to make your registration easy and quick:
1) LOG IN First of all, in order to register for an ESOT event you must have an account on esot.org.
- If you already have an account, as usual, just log in on www.esot.org with your email and password. If you do not remember your password or you wish to reset it, please click here.
If your profile says "non-member" and you wish to renew your ESOT Membership, please follow these easy instructions.
- If you do not have an account, please note that you need an account to register. When you set up a new account (starting from this page), you can choose to become an ESOT Member.
Please note that becoming a member is not compulsory: you can choose to be just a website user and register for the event as a non-member.
2) EVENTS Go to the Events page, which is the platform showcasing all ESOT Meetings and Courses. Here you can choose the ESOT Event you wish to register for.
3) REGISTER When you are on the page of the Event of your interest, you will find a column menu on the left part of the screen. Here you can learn more on the Meeting programme, speakers, venue and other general information. Please click on Registration to be redirected to the registration page.
4) ADD TO CART On the Registration page, you will find more information on registration fees and procedure. Scroll down to select your registration fee, e.g. depending on whether you are an ESOT Member or not, or if you wish to bring your own tablet or rent an iPad onsite. When you have selected your registration fee, click on the button "add to cart".
Some Events offer more registration options (like a networking event or a workshop): in that case, please select the items you wish to add and do not forget to click on the button "add to cart" every time you select a new item.
5) CHECK OUT Finally, please go to your Cart to review your registration and check out for payment with the usual methods (credit card or bank transfer).
Please remember that registration is individual, and you can only register yourself from your own account. If more people wish to register for an event, each of them shall have a personal account.
If you are a PA, a travel agent or you just wish to register a colleague, please make sure you use the username, password and contacts of the person you want to register. For more information on login, please click here.
For group registrations (10 delegates or more), please contact the ESOT Office.