EXTENDED DEADLINE for ELPAT 2019!
>>> You have time until the 18th November 2018 to submit your abstract and be accepted for a poster or oral presentation! <<<
- Organ trade and paid donation (e.g. organ tourism; incentives and vouchers; transplant for non-nationals and refugees; legislative and non-legislative responses)
- Pediatric donation and transplantation (e.g. neonatal donation; consent in children; role of the family; transition; young adult patients)
- Public issues and communication (e.g. disparities in access; ethnicity, culture & religion; public campaigns; public perceptions; policies and practice)
- Legal and ethical aspects (e.g. legal barriers and facilitators in donation and transplantation; euthanasia; allocation)
- Psychosocial and lifestyle aspects (e.g. adherence and self-management; mental health and well-being; quality of life)
- Living organ donation (e.g. anonymous donation; public solicitation; social media; informed consent; donor advocacy; promoting living donation; education and follow-up)
- Deceased donation (e.g. definitions of death; donor interventions; research on deceased donors; role of the family)
TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Notification of acceptance or rejection of your abstract will be e-mailed to the contact author by 21st December 2018.