CENTS - Call for Nominations 2019
*** CENTS - the College of European National Transplant Societies - is looking for a Chair and a Secretary ***
>>> Nominations are due no later than June 30th, 2019.
>>> EXTENDED DEADLINE: July 28th, 2019 <<<
Candidature is open to all duly elected Presidents of European National Transplant Societies of the countries which are members of the Council of Europe.
An individual can be nominated or present their own candidature for either or both positions but can only be elected in one.
The Chair and Secretary of the College will be elected by the members of the College for a period of two years.
Main activities of the Chair and Secretary of the College:
- Coordinate the function of the College by ensuring that the meetings are organised timely, with a specific agenda, the minutes are kept and communicated to the ESOT Council and the NTSs and any action points from the meetings are carried in an efficient way.
- Attend the ESOT Council in an advisory capacity (no voting rights).
- Provide a report to the ESOT Council regarding the activities of the College.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between the College and the ESOT Council and between the NTSs.
If you wish to apply, please send the following materials to Valentina Ricci (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 30th, 2019:
- a short CV
- a brief proposal (one page, 12 pt) about the College and your planned contribution to its mission
The election will take place during the CENTS meeting at the ESOT2019 Congress, on Sunday, 15th September, 2019 from 19:00 – 20:00 at the ESOT2019 Congress venue, the Bella Center in Copenhagen.
For further information please contact Valentina Ricci at email@example.com.