5th Paediatric Kidney Transplantation Symposium, 9-10 December 2019
The 5th Paediatric Kidney Transplantation Symposium will be held on 9-10 December 2019 in the Robens suite, Guy's hospital, Great Maze Pond, London, United Kingdom.
This Symposium is endorsed by ESOT.
Paediatric and surgical trainees, Consultants, Nurses and Coordinatorsfor Consultants, Trainees, Coordinators and Nurses
9th December 2019 8:30-17:00
10th December 2019 9:00-13:00
- Kidney transplantation in children after heart transplant
- Which children should have AV fistulas?
- Transplanting children with learning disabilities
- How to increase living and deceased donation for paediatric recipients?
- Should patients with limited life expectancy be offered transplantation?
- Novel treatments for FSGS - Panel discussion
- Transition to adult service: how it is done around the world
- Effect of transplantation on siblings
- When is the optimal time for bladder augmentation?
- How to deal with bladder dysfunction and recurrent UTIs post transplant
- When should we be worried about EBV and PTLD?
- Complex cases
Consultants £90 (£70 before 25th November)
Trainees £70 (£50 before 25th November)
First 15 nurses-free registration
Should you need further details, please contact Dr. Jelena Stojanovic at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Jelena Stojanovic
Mr Nicos Kessaris
Professor Nizam Mamode