16th International Master in Donation & Transplantation of Organs, Tissues and Cells (2019/2020)
The 16th International Master in Donation and Transplantation of Organs, Tissues and Cells (October 2019 - June 2020) gathers the up to now efforts carried out by national and international organizations of this field. It takes advantage of the creation of the advanced European training framework, the use of internet, and collaboration agreements with several countries from Europe and USA. Its goal is to bring together the knowledge, skills and best practices which benefits healthcare professionals working in the donation and transplantation field, tissue bankers and advanced cell therapies researchers by developing and updated educational program and issuing the Master University degree. The program includes on-line training, face-to-face training with practical simulations, and an internship in a prestigious centre. Participants will have the opportunity to learn and to exchange knowledge with their colleagues, experts, tutors and the centres’ staff.
This master is endorsed by ESOT.
Healthcare professionals, or other science related professionals, willing to achieve specialised competences in the field of organ, tissues and cells donation for transplantation.
- To provide healthcare professionals with the tools and resources that may support their work and the development of the multidisciplinary tasks in
donor-transplant coordination, tissue banking and cell therapy programs. To facilitate the switch from the theoretical knowledge into the practice, through a critical reflection about their own experience.
- To optimize decision-making in the organ procurement process, to boost teamwork and to promote the use of communication technologies to share information, knowledge and best practices.
- To establish a consulting network with the participation of other alliedinternational institutions to building up safe and quality transplant systems.
- To boost the increase in the donation rates and, consequently, in thetransplantation rates among the countries represented by participants.
Master registration fee: 7500 €
* Travel and lodging for attending the face-to-face parts of the program are not included.
Please visit www.tpm-master.org for application form, enrolment requirements and payment facilities.
Course Secretariat: TPM-DTI Foundation, Parc Cientific de Barcelona - Universitat de Barcelona
Torres R+D+I C/ Baldiri Reixac, 4-8 Torre I, Planta 8 08028 Barcelona (Spain)
tel. +34 93 403 76 87
fax +34 93 198 60 76
+ + + DOWNLOADS + + +
- Master Brochure
- Master Presentation