1st ECTORS meeting
Regenerative medicine in organ transplantation
NEW DEADLINE: 1 June 2019
NEW DEADLINE: 1 June 2019
Thank you for choosing to submit an abstract to 1st ECTORS meeting. This online abstract collection programme will make submitting your abstract easy and convenient. We appreciate your participation and look forward to receiving your submission. To submit your abstract using the online submission form, you will need your abstract, authors and department information ready.
Questions about the Online Abstract Submission process?
Contact ESOT Office at email@example.com
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
The Scientific Secretariat invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the programme. Please review and adhere to the guidelines for abstract preparation listed below. Abstracts not conforming to the guidelines will not be considered for review. Abstracts will be reviewed by an International Board of Reviewers.
Notification of acceptance or rejection of your abstract will be e-mailed to the contact author by 30 June 2019.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
Abstracts will be selected for oral and poster presentation. Posters will be on display for the duration of the meeting.
How to Submit an Abstract
Abstracts can only be submitted by using this online collection site for receipt by the Organizing Secretariat.
Submissions will not be considered after the abstract submission deadline.
Guidelines for Abstract Preparation and Submission
- The abstract should be as informative as possible: state the specific objective of the study state methods used, if pertinent summarize results obtained state conclusions reached
- The presenting author and the contact author don’t necessarely need to be the same person. IMPORTANT: The contact author is responsible for all communications.
- Abstracts should have a maximum of 2600 characters.
- Structure the abstract as follows: Title of Abstract, insert body of abstract in the appropriate section. To ensure that your abstract is free of errors, we suggest you type your abstract in a word processing program and cut and paste it to this collection site.
- Insert each author using complete, full names. List the contact/presenting author first. Provide full address, phone and e-mail of presenting author where indicated.
- List all departments/affiliations for each author as instructed.
NOTE: No changes can be made to the abstract once it has been submitted. No proof reading will be done when submitted / accepted. Abstracts not conforming to the required format may be rejected.