The Hesperis Course 2019
HESPERIS COURSE 2019: YOUR TRANSPLANT SPRINGBOARD!
*Easy ESOT* is a simple way for you to:
- register for the event;
- renew your ESOT membership for the year 2019 and get all its benefits: all in one click!
When you register, just pick the relevant “EASY ESOT” registration fee and go ahead with the regular purchase.
Both your registration and your membership renewal will be processed in the shortest delay.
Easy ESOT includes:
- the cheapest registration fee for the event of your choice (reduced fee for ESOT members);
- the ESOT membership fee for the year 2019 (including full benefits).
- Please note that the Membership will be active starting from January 2019 -
If you need any support with the EasyESOT Fee please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
USEFUL INFO FOR YOUR REGISTRATION:
Do you need a regular invoice for your registration fee?
Please do contact our Administration Department - Mrs Giovanna Piantella email@example.com BEFORE proceeding with the registration and the payment.
As no invoice can be issued after your payment.
- Build your own transplant foundation
- A forum not a classroom
- Transplantflix sessions: Education on demand
- Create your network!
A 4 days course.
Hesperis attempts to provide advanced knowledge in transplantation for professionals who are entering the field.
The main objective is to provide advanced overviews and inspiring discussions of the most relevant aspects of transplantation for physicians, surgeons and scientists entering the field of transplantation in a European transplant centre.
This course is limited to 40 transplant professionals.
Surgeons, physicians, biologists, immunologists and pathologists looking for high-level training in view of their future careers in the field of transplantation.
Registered participants to the Hesperis Course are kindly requested to:
1. Prepare a slide presenting who they are and their expectations – deadline to send it back: by 28/01/2019
2. Prepare a case (A4 including title and abstract +5 slides presentation) about 1 of the following topics:
LIVING DONATION (KIDNEY/LIVER/PANCREAS/LUNG/UTERUS)
INFECTIONS AND MALIGNANCIES
THE COMPLICATIONS AFTER/IN TRANSPLANTATION
send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28/01/2019
#Hesperis will benefit of the All ESOT App, so it will be paperless. You are kindly invited to bring your own device and to download the All ESOT App once you receive the activation email.
We look forward to a great learning experience with you!