10th Biennial ELITA Meeting_Challenging indications for liver and combined organ transplantation
*** Online Registrations open***
The 10th ELITA Meeting is held during the TLJ (Transplantation Learning Journey) Week.
Click here to learn more about TLJ2018 and the educational opportunities.
The European Liver and Intestine Transplantation Association is a multi-disciplinary Society of health professionals in liver and intestine. The goal of the ELITA section is to provide a range of educational activities, stimulate discussion and influence European legislation in liver and intestine transplantation; to stimulate clinical research and publications from analysis of the registry, in partnership with the European Liver Transplant Registry.
The 10th ELITA Meeting “Challenging Indications for Liver and Combined Organ Transplantation” aims to reinforce the European network forum of professionals in liver transplantation; to ensure ongoing innovation and expansion of the utility of transplantation, in an era of verified success of liver transplantation.
• Liver transplantation for metabolic diseases
• Marginal liver transplant recipients
• Challenging indications in liver transplantation
• Intestinal failure-associated liver disease (IFALD)
• Liver Transplantation in the Era of Direct Acting Antivirals (DAAs)
By attending this meeting, participants will be able to:
• Understand the impact of HCV therapies in organ availability and transplant outcomes
• Update their knowledge of liver transplantation for metabolic rare diseases
• Challenge transplant professionals in the selection, monitoring and surgical performance of liver transplantation
Liver transplant surgeons and hepatologists, HPB surgeons and general hepatologists, HPB oncologists, fellows and trainees, nurses coordinators, paediatricians, Medical oncologists, Radiologists