3rd ECTTA Meeting_Cardiothoracic transplantation: to breathe, to pulse, to regenerate life
*** Online Registrations available soon***
***Abstract Submission: now open***
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 May, 2018
The 3rd ECTTA Meeting is held during the TLJ (Transplantation Learning Journey) Week.
Click here to learn more about TLJ2018 and the educational opportunities.
Join the forum of the ECTTA Community to get the latest updates on cutting edge innovation in cardiothoracic transplantation and to work together to improve quality of care for patients with end-stage heart or lung disease and thoracic organ transplant recipients.
• Personalized medicine in cardiothoracic transplantation.
• Diagnostic and therapeutic challenges to improve long-term outcome in cardiothoracic transplantation.
• End-stage organ failure: what are the alternatives for cardiothoracic transplantation?
• What is the best way to increase and preserve our thoracic donor organs.
After attending this meeting, participants will be able to:
• Implement new developments in cardiothoracic transplantation into their clinical practice. (Improve clinical skills and to solve difficult cases).
• Have a clear knowledge about the most innovative research fields (both clinical and basic science) and future directions in cardiothoracic transplantation.
• Improve their general knowledge in cardiothoracic transplantation. This is valid for both young professionals and colleagues at a more advanced stage of their career.
• Meet with professionals within the field of cardiothoracic transplantation and to broaden networking within the European context.
Cardiologists, pneumologists, cardio-thoracic surgeons, anestesiologists, transplant coordinators, intensivists, transplant researchers, transplant physicians, allied health professionals.