3rd ETAHP Meeting_Guiding towards Positive Health
*** Online Registrations are currently Closed***
Registrations will be available again at the registration desk onsite
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3rd ETAHP Meeting is held during the TLJ (Transplantation Learning Journey) Week.
Click here to learn more about TLJ2018 and the educational opportunities.
Visit www.tlj-esot.org for more information
The 3rd ETAHP Meeting aims to create a strong European interdisciplinary platform to share evidence based knowledge, exchange experiences and provide training, facilitate research and clinical collaborations, set the standards for the quality of care in transplant nursing and for allied health professionals.
The lectures will focus on a positive approach and communication with the patients using solution focused techniques, and on the role of nurses and allied health professionals in promoting self-management after transplantation. The meeting will include a focus on qualitative research and how to critically evaluate the methodological quality.
• Self-management support
• Evidence in transplant care: qualitative research
• Acceptance & Commitment therapy
After attending this meeting, participants will be able to:
• Describe solution-focused techniques for self-management support and understand how to apply this in clinical practice
• Apply the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) in the communication with your patients
• Learn to evaluate the methodological rigor of publications
Nurses, physical therapists, dieticians, social workers, occupational therapists psychologists, among other allied healthcare professionals.