YPT Board - Call for Nominations 2017
We are pleased to announce an open call for four positions within the Board of Young Professionals in Transplantation.
We look forward to receiving applications from:
- All transplant professionals under 38 years old.
- All disciplines in transplantation: physicians, surgeons, allied health professionals, transplant coordinators, scientists…
- All European Countries, as we strive to give voice to young transplant professionals from all regions in Europe.
Principles to elect new Board Members shall consider a uniform distribution between European Countries and a weighted allocation among gender and disciplines.
The evaluation of CV will consider the following criteria:
- participation to ESOT Courses
- attendance of international internships for more than 6 months
- awards received
- presentation of papers to national and/or international congresses
- papers published as first/second author
The best 10 candidates will be shortlisted and voted during the upcoming YPT Workshop that will be held at the ESOT2017 Congress in Barcellona on September 24th, 2017.
Please note that only ESOT members in good standing are eligible to apply. Make sure you have paid your 2017 ESOT membership fees before submitting your candidature.
In order to apply, send your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application is Sunday, 16 July 2017.