4th ELPAT Congress
Special conference for professionals in the field of organ donation and transplantation addressing ethical, legal, and psychosocial aspects.
#ELPAT2016 platform programme map:
We are pleased to inform that #ELPAT2016 was granted with 17 European CME credits
PROCEEDINGS of the ELPAT Conference 2016 (Rome, Italy)
All presenters (invited, oral and poster) are invited to submit an article of their presentation of no more than 3000 words.
This article will be reviewed by the congress organizing committee. If accepted, it will be published in the conference book. This book will be printed and disseminated after the ELPAT conference (beginning 2017).
All attendants of the 2016 ELPAT conference will automatically receive a free copy of the book.
You can download the instructions to authors here.
More information regarding ELPAT publications:
· ELPAT Congress 2013; Global Issues, Local Solutions.
· ELPAT Congress 2010; Expanding the European Platform.
· ELPAT Congress 2007; Towards a Common European Policy.
· HOTT Project book; Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Organ Removal. Results and Recommendations. (2016)
· Public Engagement in Organ Donation and Transplantation (from the Public Issues Working Group). (2013)
· The EULOD Project Living Organ Donation in Europe. Results and Recommendations. (2013)
Published by: Pabst Science Publishers, www.pabst-science-publishers.com